Monday, July 18, 2011


Today I ran two large sets of samples, one for myself and one for Fash. Fash's samples were his latest set of buffers, for which we have high hopes. After fixing our problems last week, these results should be very consistent. We will look at the concentration data tomorrow. I finished running all of my Cohex 10mM series, and the preliminary results show a clear pattern. As expected, at high Mg concentrations, very little DNA precipitated, so the results are somewhat unreliable. Tomorrow I will double check the buffer solution, and begin to write up some summaries of our data.

No comments:

Post a Comment