|All three of the ways I tried to look at my data. All pretty much the same except for slightly different error bars.|
Monday, July 21, 2014
Today, I tried to normalize the cobalt-only data several ways. I'm still not sure if I did it right or if WinLab did it correctly on the computer. Both ways I normalized it lead to larger error bars (not by much but still). Overall they all look pretty much the same. Because of this, I made a PowerPoint of my overall results for this set of data off of the original data instead of the reprocessed. A few days ago I thought my error bars were great overall, then today I realized I forgot to multiply one set by three so now they are not that good. Hopefully they are good enough when I add a few more runs of samples onto it in the next three days that have the extra buffer.