Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Week Six: Wednesday

Because we have only taken data for a high and low dilution, today I made and ran samples at a dilution between the previous samples. I created two sample sets along with new calibration solutions. This afternoon, I ran the first set of samples twice. Taking a quick glance at the data, I noticed that the concentrations for the different elements are not a steady increase or decrease as it was previously. Hopefully once I begin analyzing the data, these strange data points will not significantly affect the overall trends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment