Wednesday, June 10, 2015


Yesterday, I finished making and characterizing a large batch of PSS coated NPs. I then tried to run equilibrium dialysis. I modified my parameters, decreasing both time and rotation speed, to hopefully correct the loss of concentration. I successfully recovered about 1.7 nM which is a big improvement over last week.
Today, I characterized the new nanoparticle sample, prepared new calibration standards, and ran ICP on the equilibrium dialysis samples.
Tomorrow, I plan to do analysis on the ICP data I have acquired and possibly run ICP on the non-dialysized PSS nanoparticles for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment