Wednesday, May 25, 2011


Today I prepared mystery solutions for Ben and Fash to identify using the spectrometer. These solutions had random amounts of Mg, Co and P that I had predetermined. I gave them some rough guidelines on what range my concentrations were in, which is around what we have when testing actual DNA samples. They made an accurate calibration series, and were able to identify the mystery solutions with very high accuracy. I also spent some time today looking over a lot of my results from last year, getting ready to start running actual DNA samples again.

No comments:

Post a Comment