Today, we ran solutions similar to the ones we did yesterday. The only was change was that we diluted the 1,2,4,6,8,10(ppm) solutions to 1,20,40,60,80,100(parts per billion(ppb)) respectively and then calibrated the spectrometer with them. Also , the samples we used this time were some of the DNA samples John used last year.
We also learned more about analyzing the results from the spectrometer. We noticed one point( the 80ppb) on the graphs were out of place. We probably added a little too much of Cobalt in the original 8ppm solutions we made yesterday. Otherwise, every other thing seemed pretty okay.