Thursday, June 12, 2014


Today, we figured out how to connect the kinematic mount to the posts. Turns out, those posts have quite an ingenious design. 

More importantly, however, we managed to get the .flx files somewhat working. They exist now, although they run with errors. It doesn't seem to affect the final read out of the code however. This is an important development, as it opens up more of the code to work on. 

The most important thing that was accomplished today was the figuring out the units of one rotation of the motor in This is good, because just a little later I figured out how to modify the number of units in one rotation. This is exciting because it means we can modify these units to whatever we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment