Monday, June 23, 2014

Week Five: Monday

Today, I recreated the sodium-varied samples at 20x dilution and ran them through the ICP twice. Mistake time: I tried to open up chrome once I began the second run to send myself the first set of data and apparently that is a horrible idea because the computer freaked out and shut down :( 
Once I got the computer to be alive again, I ran the data for the second time. This afternoon, I started work on the data from the four runs of the samples. Tomorrow I will fix the graphs, clean up the excel file and create a PowerPoint to share with our collaborators including full explanations of the method, error propagation and detailed explanation of each graph.

No comments:

Post a Comment