Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Today I spent the entire day looking at the results that I measured yesterday. There was a lot of information there, and it took some time to modify my spreadsheets from last summer. Two of the series displayed clear patterns, and one of them seems somewhat random. The series with a large concentration of Tris has a clear spike at higher concentrations of Tris. The series with a large concentration of Mg has a clear spike of Mg at lower concentrations of Tris. These patterns should be interesting to investigate with future trials. Tomorrow I will be making what will hopefully be a very accurate calibration series to run some concentrated trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment