Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 13th

Yesterday, I analyzed the final of four initial sample tests that I have been running. It came out to be similar to the other three trails, which is good for consistency. I will now be moving on to the next set of trials for this first set of samples, which I expect to be even more accurate. Using a better calibration standard should make this set of data more reliable. I also tested my new calibration standards, and found that they worked quite well. After diluting each one to the proper concentration, I am left with about 80 test tubes just waiting to be tested, which I should hopefully be able to finish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment