Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 7th

Yesterday I spent most of the day reformatting the data that I have already collected. Instead of comparing the results across the different trials that I have run, I compared the results across the different collection methods the spectrometer uses. This gave me three more sets to compare, the Radial view and the two Axial views. This took a lot of manipulating the data, because everything I have done prior has been set up to compare different sets. Fortunately though, the end result was that I confirmed all three methods are equally valid. This means that I can keep using all three sets of data without fear of one of them being massively inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment