Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19th

Yesterday, I continued the testing on the second series of samples. I prepared three more trials, and tested four of them. I also began analyzing the first few trials that I have run. I've found that the ends of the series, near 45mM Mg have final concentrations that are very low, near 1-2 ppb, which is very hard to measure. While this results can still be used, it is possible that they are inaccurate. I also started correcting and adding more graphs to my report. I am adding some total charge and final concentration graphs. Due to the low concentrations, I am going to look at designing a concentrated trial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment