Monday, July 12, 2010

July 9

On Friday I spent the day preparing another trial digestion this time using .1 micro liters of nuclease instead of 1 micro liter. Because our previous gels showed our digestion ending very quickly we decided that we were adding too much nuclease making the whole process end after around 5 minutes. So I did another 50 minute digestion and made a 10X dilution. I also did a digestion on the collaborators nucleosomes using the same method. For these samples we also added a lot more sucrose than before also in higher concentration. The professor hopes that this will make our gels much more readable then they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment