Friday, July 16, 2010

July 15th

Yesterday, I ran the first trial of the next series. This series goes from 0 mM to 45 mM initial Mg concentration. As I looked at the results from this first trial, I was glad to see it closely resembled the appropriate part of the first set of trials, which went up to 22.5 mM. The last few points, towards the higher concentrations, and further trials should help see what is going on there. I also reviewed my results report for the first series, and updated all of the graphs. Unfortunately, we found an error in how I was calculating the errors in the measurements. Due to the way I uses excel spreadsheets repeatedly, this error was in all of the data I have analyzed so far. I was able to track down all of the repeated mistakes, and I believe my analysis is no more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment