Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 3 Day 5

Today we decided to remake the sodium samples and run them again, since it seemed that there was such high correlation in my trial runs that did not match my expected values.  So thats what I did.  I re-made the samples this time by first making a concentrated solutions and then diluting it down to the concentrations I wanted.  At thank god it mostly worked.  My percent errors went down significantly.  A good way to end a Friday!  Of course, I'll see if I can play around with this sodium data a little bit more to see if there is a trick with getting the error lower.  Till funday monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment