Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 4 Day 1

After looking over the sodium trials data from Friday and knowing the fact that when we take away the calibration constant from analyzing the data, Andresen and I decided to run the Sodium trials again, this time still using the highly concentrated NaCl solution and diluting it down, but this time making a diluted sample of Co.  We are doing this because the analysis of the data seems to be very dependent on a very good calibration constant, the cobalt.  So if we dilute it, then take a lot of it to get the same concentration in our samples as we did before, then it will be easier to get the exact amount of cobalt.  So I made that dilution, then made two more sets of sample and two more sets of calibrations.  All ready to run and analyze tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment