Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 5 Day 3

This morning I looked a the data from the last test run.  It came out really well, all the concentrations were consistent with each other, percent errors were low.  So we decided to do the real run aka same experiment just adding nucleosomes.  So Brian and I made up new samples and spent the afternoon spinning them.  We decided to keep the calibration set from last time, because there is enough for a few more runs and as you could see from the picture, very correlated!  Not enough time to run the spectrometer today, but we'll do that tomorrow and see how everything went.

No comments:

Post a Comment