Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 5 Day 1

Fairly calm day.  Went over the data this morning.  The Spin 7 and Buffer samples came back consistent with each other.  However the left over samples were incredibly high, way too high.  I'm pretty sure it's because I messed up that part, when I flipped the filter for the spin I accidentally put it in the same tube, not a new one.  Also I forgot to do a spin 8....incidentally Brian and I spent the afternoon making new samples and calibrations.  We ran the calibrations to make sure there were ok, but it looks like we'll have to re-do them tomorrow morning, since the magnesium and phosphorus correlation weren't very good.  And tomorrow we are going to go to the cold room again and do the experiment right this time.  (And also bring a sweater ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment